Publications at Georgia Tech
- Anna Liu, Tong Yu, Katherine Young, Nicholas Stone, Srinivas Hanasoge, Tyler J Kirby, Vikram Varadarajan, Nicholas Colonna, Janet Liu, Abhishek Raj, Jan Lammerding, Alexander Alexeev, Todd Sulchek, “Cell Mechanical and Physiological Behavior in the Regime of Rapid Mechanical Compressions that Lead to Cell Volume Change” Small 1903857 (2019).
- F Brennan Torstrick, Angela SP Lin, David L Safranski, Daniel Potter, Todd Sulchek, Christopher SD Lee, Ken Gall, Robert E Guldberg, “Effects of Surface Topography and Chemistry on Polyether-Ether-Ketone (PEEK) and Titanium Osseointegration” Spine (2019).
- Katily Ramirez, Elizabeth Campbell, So-Yun Han, Joseph Buehler, Thuong Phan, Hee Young Yoon, Ye Lim Lee, Tanvi Suresh, Todd Sulchek, “Optimization of microparticle reagents to collect and detect antibody” Langmuir 35 (36), 11717-11724 (2019).
- Zhenhai Li, Jiangguo Lin, Todd Sulchek, Miguel A Cruz, Jianhua Wu, Jing-fei Dong, Cheng Zhu, “Domain specific mechanical modulation of VWF–ADAMTS13 interaction” Molecular Biology of the Cell E19-01-0021 (2019).
- Fang Ni, Wen-Mei Yu, Xinyi Wang, Meredith E Fay, Katherine M Young, Yongzhi Qiu, Wilbur A Lam, Todd A Sulchek, Tao Cheng, David T Scadden, Cheng-Kui Qu “Ptpn21 Controls Hematopoietic Stem Cell Homeostasis and Biomechanics” Cell Stem Cell 24 (4), 608-620 (2019).
- Renee U Puvvada, Jamie P Wooding, Michael C Bellavia, Emily K McGuinness, Todd A Sulchek, Mark D Losego “Bacterial Growth and Death on Cotton Fabrics Conformally Coated with ZnO Thin Films of Varying Thicknesses via Atomic Layer Deposition” JOM 71 (1), 178-184 (2018)
- Olga Chernaya, Anastasia Zhurikhina, Siarhei Hladyshau, William Pilcher, Katherine M Young, Jillian Ortner, Vaishnavi Andra, Todd A Sulchek, Denis Tsygankov, “Biomechanics of Endothelial Tubule Formation Differentially Modulated by Cerebral Cavernous Malformation Proteins” iScience 9, 347-358 (2018).
- F Brennan Torstrick, Angela SP Lin, Daniel Potter, David L Safranski, Todd A Sulchek, Ken Gall, Robert E Guldberg, “Porous PEEK improves the bone-implant interface compared to plasma-sprayed titanium coating on PEEK” Biomaterials 185, 106-116 (2018).
- Vincent F Fiore, Simon S Wong, Coleen Tran, Chunting Tan, Wenwei Xu, Todd Sulchek, Eric S White, James S Hagood, Thomas H Barker, “αvβ3 Integrin drives fibroblast contraction and strain stiffening of soft provisional matrix during progressive fibrosis” JCI insight 3, 20 (2018).
- Pradeep Kumar, Tekla Smith, Reben Raeman, Daniel M. Chopyk, Hannah Brink, Yunshan Liu, Todd Sulchek, and Frank A. Anania “Periostin promotes liver fibrogenesis through the activation of lysyl Oxidase in hepatic stellate cells” Journal of Biological Chemistry 293 (33), 12781-12792 (2018).
- Kipp Schoenwald, Todd Sulchek, “High Force Sensitivity Composite Nanofluidic AFM Cantilever” JMEMS 27 (4), 613-624 (2018).
- Anna Liu, Muhymin Islam, Nicholas Stone, Vikram Varadarajan, Jenny Jeong, Samuel Bowie, Peng Qiu, Edmund K. Waller, Alexander Alexeev, Todd Sulchek, “Microfluidic generation of transient cell volume exchange for convectively driven intracellular delivery of large macromolecules” Materials Today 21 (7), 703-712 (2018).
- Ke Wang, Guorong Li, A. Thomas Read, Iris Navarro, Ashim K. Mitra, W. Daniel Stamer, Todd Sulchek, C. Ross Ethier, “The relationship between outflow resistance and trabecular meshwork stiffness in mice” Scientific Reports 8, 5848 (2018).
- Tom Bongiorno, Jeremy Gura, Priyanka Talwar, Dwight Chambers, Katherine Young, Dalia Arafat, Gonghao Wang, Emily Jackson-Holmes, Peng Qiu, Todd McDevitt, Todd Sulchek, “Biophysical subsets of embryonic stem cells display distinct phenotypic and morphological signatures in press,” PLoS ONE13 (3), e0192631 (2018).
- Muhymin Islam, Roman Mezencev, Brynn McFarland, Hannah Brink, Betsy Campbell, Bushra Tasadduq, Edmund K. Waller, Wilbur Lam, Alexander Alexeev, and Todd Sulchek, “Microfluidic Cell Sorting by Stiffness to Examine Heterogenic Responses of Cancer Cells to Chemotherapy,”Cell Death and Disease9:239 (2018).
- Brandon Alexander Holt, Shawn Alan Gregory, Todd Sulchek, Shannon Yee, Mark D Losego “Aqueous zinc compounds as residual antimicrobial agents for textiles” ACS applied materials & interfaces 10 (9), 7709-7716 (2018).
- CT Petersen, M Hassan, AB Morris, J Jeffery, K Lee, N Jagirdar, Ashley D Staton, Sunil S Raikar, Harold T Spencer, Todd Sulchek, Christopher R Flowers, Edmund K Waller, “Improving T-cell expansion and function for adoptive T-cell therapy using ex vivo treatment with PI3Kδ inhibitors and VIP antagonists” Blood advances2 (3), 210-223 (2018).
- J Jeong, NJ Frohberg, E Zhou, T Sulchek, P Qiu. “Accurately tracking single-cell movement trajectories in microfluidic cell sorting devices” PloS one13 (2), e0192463 (2018).
- Julia A. Henkels, Todd Sulchek, Andrés J. García, Evan A. Zamir, “Effects of Substrate Stiffness on Cardiac-fated Cells” J Embryol Dev Biol1(1): 1003 (2017).
- B Tasadduq, B McFarland, M Islam, A Alexeev, AF Sarioglu, T Sulchek, Continuous sorting of cells based on differential P selectin glycoprotein ligand expression using molecular adhesion,Analytical Chemistry89 (21), 11545-11551 (2017).
- B Tasadduq, W Lam, A Alexeev, AF Sarioglu, T Sulchek, “Enhancing size based size separation through vertical focus microfluidics using secondary flow in a ridged microchannel” Scientific reports7 (1), 17375 (2017).
- Ke Wang, Murray A Johnstone, Chen Xin, Shaozhen Song, Steven Padilla, Janice A Vranka, Ted S Acott, Kai Zhou, Stephen A Schwaner, Ruikang K Wang, Todd Sulchek, C Ross Ethier, “Estimating Human Trabecular Meshwork Stiffness by Numerical Modeling and Advanced OCT Imaging” Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science58 (11), 4809-4817 (2017).
- Muhymin Islam, Hannah Brink, Syndey Blanche, Caleb DiPrete, Tom Bongiorno, Nicholas Stone, Anna Liu, Anisha Philip, Gonghao Wang, Wilbur Lam, Alexander Alexeev, Edmund K Waller, Todd Sulchek“Microfluidic Sorting of Cells by Viability Based on Differences in Cell Stiffness” Scientific Reports 7 (1), 1997 (2017).
- A Haider, D Potter, TA Sulchek, “Reconstructing Multiwell Potentials with Steep Gradients Using Stochastically Excited Spring Probes” Journal of Physical Chemistry C121 (13), 7248-7258 (2017).
- Moustafa RK Ali, Yue Wu, Deepraj Ghosh, Brian H Do, Kuangcai Chen, Michelle R Dawson, Ning Fang, Todd A Sulchek, Mostafa A El-Sayed “Nuclear membrane-targeted gold nanoparticles inhibit cancer cell migration and invasion” ACS Nano11 (4), 3716-3726 (2017).
- Marcus A Carden, Meredith Fay, Yumiko Sakurai, Brynn McFarland, Sydney Blanche, Caleb DiPrete, Clinton H Joiner, Todd Sulchek, Wilbur A Lam, “Normal saline is associated with increased sickle red cell stiffness and prolonged transit times in a microfluidic model of the capillary system,” Microcirculation24 (5) (2017).
- BA Holt, MC Bellavia, D Potter, D White, SR Stowell, T Sulchek, “Fc microparticles can modulate the physical extent and magnitude of complement activity”, Biomaterials Science(2017).
- A. Haider, D. Potter, T. Sulchek, “Enhanced stochastic fluctuations to measure steep adhesive energy landscapes”, PNAS(2016).
- J Suo, EE Edwards, A Anilkumar, T Sulchek, DP Giddens, SN Thomas, “Force and torque on spherical particles in micro-channel flows using computational fluid dynamics”, Royal Society Open Science3 (7), 160298 (2016).
- Tom Bongiorno, Jena L. Chojnowski, James D. Lauderdale, and Todd Sulchek, “Cellular Stiffness as a Novel Stemness Marker in the Corneal Limbus”, Biophysical Journal111 (8), 1761-1772 (2016).
- DR Myers, Y Qiu, ME Fay, M Tennenbaum, D Chester, J Cuadrado, Y Sakurai, J Baek, R Tran, J Ciciliano, B Ahn, R Mannino, S Bunting, C Bennett, M Briones, A Fernandez-Nieves, AC Brown, T Sulchek, WA Lam, Michael L Smith “Single-platelet nanomechanics measured by high-throughput cytometry”, Nature Materials(2016).
- Ke Wang, A Thomas Read, Todd Sulchek, C Ross Ethier, “Trabecular meshwork stiffness in glaucoma“, Experimental Eye Research(2016).
- Max A Stockslager, Christopher M Capocasale, Gregory L Holst, Michael D Simon, Yuanda Li, Dustin J McGruder, Erin B Rousseau, William A Stoy, Todd Sulchek, Craig R Forest “Optical method for automated measurement of glass micropipette tip geometry”, Precision Engineering(2016).
- Meredith E Fay, David R Myers, Amit Kumar, Cory T Turbyfield, Rebecca Byler, Kaci Crawford, Robert G Mannino, Alvin Laohapant, Erika A Tyburski, Yumiko Sakurai, Michael J Rosenbluth, Neil A Switz, Todd A Sulchek, Michael D Graham, Wilbur A Lam, “Cellular softening mediates leukocyte demargination and trafficking, thereby increasing clinical blood counts”, PNAS(2016).
- Nduka O Enemchukwu, Ricardo Cruz-Acuña, Tom Bongiorno, Christopher T Johnson, José R García, Todd Sulchek, Andrés J García, “Synthetic matrices reveal contributions of ECM biophysical and biochemical properties to epithelial morphogenesis”, Journal of Cell Biology(2016).
- K. Schoenwald and T. Sulchek, “Micro- to Nanofluidic Interface via a Thermally Decomposable Sacrificial Polymer”, J. MEMS 24 (6), 1741-1746 (2015).
- Bushra Tasadduq, Gonghao Wang, Mohamed El Banani, Wenbin Mao, Wilbur Lam, Alexander Alexeev, and Todd Sulchek, “Three-Dimensional Particle Tracking in Microfluidic Channel Flow Using In and Out of Focus Diffraction”, Flow Measurement and Instrumentation45, 218-224 (2015).
- G Wang, C Turbyfield, K Crawford, A Alexeev, T Sulchek, “Fractionation Cellular enrichment through microfluidic fractionation based on cell biomechanical properties”, Microfluidics and Nanofluidics19 (4), 987-993 (2015).
- Gonghao Wang, Kaci Crawford, Cory Turbyfield, Wilbur Lam, Alexander Alexeev, Todd Sulchek, “Microfluidic cellular enrichment and separation through differences in viscoelastic deformation”, Lab on a Chip15, 532 (2015).
- Aaron Enten, Yujia Yang, Zihan Ye, Ryan Chu, Tam Van, Ben Rothschild, Francisco Gonzalez,Todd Sulchek, “A Liquid-Handling Robot for Automated Attachment of Biomolecules to Microbeads”, Journal of Laboratory Automation(2015).
- Gonghao Wang, Kaci Crawford, Cory Turbyfield, Wilbur Lam, Alexander Alexeev, Todd Sulchek, “Microfluidic cellular enrichment and separation through differences in viscoelastic deformation”, Lab on a Chip 15, 532-540 (2015).
- Ning Yang, Robert Rickard, Kevin Pluckter, and Todd Sulchek, “Integrated two-cylinder liquid piston Stirling engine”, Applied Physics Letters105, 1439030 (2014).
- Tom Bongiorno, Jacob Kazlow, Roman Mezencev, Sarah Griffiths, Rene Olivares-Navarrete, John F McDonald, Zvi Schwartz, Barbara D Boyan, Todd C McDevitt, Todd Sulchek, “Mechanical Stiffness as an Improved Single-cell Indicator of Osteoblastic Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Differentiation”, Journal of Biomechanics47, 2197 (2014).
- David R Myers, Amit Kumar, Rebecca Byler, Todd A Sulchek, Michael D Graham, Wilbur A Lam, “White Blood Cell Mechanics Mediate Glucocorticoid-and Catecholamine-Induced Demargination”, Blood122 (2013).
- G.H. Wang, W.B. Mao, R. Byler, K. Patel, C. Henegar, A. Alexeev, and T. Sulchek, “Stiffness dependent separation of cells in a microfluidic device”, PLoS ONE8, e75901 (2013).
- Patricia Pacheco, Benjamin Le, David White, and Todd Sulchek, “Tunable complement activation by particles with variable size and Fc density”, Nano LifeVol 3, 1341001 (2013).
- R. Mezencev, L. Wang, W. Xu, B. Kim, T. Sulchek, J. McDonald, “Molecular analysis of the inhibitory effect of N-acetyl-L-cysteine on the proliferation and invasiveness of pancreatic cancer cells”, Anti-Cancer Drugs24 (5), 504-518 (2013).
- Patricia Pacheco, David White, and Todd Sulchek, “Effects of microparticle size and Fc density on macrophage phagocytosis”, PLoS One, 8: e60989 (2013).
- J. Henkels, J. Oh, W. Xu, D. Owen, T. Sulchek, and E. Zamir, “Spatiotemporal mechanical variation reveals critical role for Rho kinase during primitive streak morphogenesis”, Annals of Biomed. Eng.41 (2), 421-432 (2013).
- A.C. Brown, V.F. Fiore, S.E. Jordan, T.A. Sulchek, and T.H. Barker, “Fibronectin-induced epithelial to mesenchymal transition requires increased tissue stiffness”, J. of Pathology,229 (1), 25-35 (2013).
- W. Xu, R. Mezencev, B.K. Kim, L.J. Wang, J. McDonald, and T. Sulchek, “Cell stiffness is a biomarker of the metastatic potential of ovarian cancer cells”, PLoS One(2012).
- J. Tang, K. Schoenwald, D. Potter, D. White, and T. Sulchek, “Bifunctional Janus microparticles with spatially segregated proteins”, Langmuir(2012).
- L. Fan, D. Potter, and T. Sulchek, “Constant tip-surface distance with atomic force microscopy via quality factor feedback”, Rev. Sci. Instrum.83, p.023706 (2012).
- E.A. Phelps, N.O. Enemchukwu, V.F. Fiore, J.C. Sy, N. Murthy, T.A. Sulchek, T.H. Barker, A.J. García, “Maleimide cross-linked bioactive PEG hydrogel exhibits improved reaction kinetics and cross-linking for cell encapsulation and in situ delivery,” Advanced Materials, p. 3574, (2012).
Before Year 2011
- W. Xu, N. Chahine, and T. Sulchek, “Extreme hardening of PDMS thin films due to high compressive strain and confined thickness”, Langmuir, 27, p. 8470 (2011).
- M. Ghosh, A. Singh, W. Xu, T. Sulchek, L. Gordon, R. Ryan, “Curcumin nanodisks: formulation and characterization”, Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology, and Medicine(2011).
- K. Schoenwald, Z. C. Peng, D. Noga, S. R. Qiu, and T. Sulchek, “Integration of atomic force microscopy and a microfluidic liquid cell for aqueous imaging and force spectroscopy”, Rev. Sci. Instrum.81, p. 053704 (2010).
- C. Blanchette, B. Segelke, N. Fischer, M. Corzett, E. Kuhn, J. Cappuccio, W. Benner, M. Coleman, B. Chromy, G. Bench, P. Hoeprich, and T. Sulchek, “Characterization and purification of polydisperse reconstituted lipoproteins and nanolipoprotein particles”, Int. J. Mol. Sci.10, p. 2958 (2009).
- C. D. Blanchette, Y. H. Woo, C. Thomas, N. Shen, T. Sulchek, and A. L. Hiddessen, “Decoupling internalization and acidification during phagocytosis of internalin A coated beads in epithelial cells,” PLoS One, 4, e6056 (2009).
- C. Blanchette, J. Cappuccio, E. Kuhn, B. Segelke, W. Benner, B. Chromy, M. Coleman, G. Bench, P. Hoeprich, T. Sulchek, “Atomic force microscopy differentiates discrete size distributions between membrane protein containing and empty nanolipoprotein particles,” Biochim. et Biophys. Acta – Biomembranes, 1788, 724 (2009).
Publication Prior to Georgia Tech
- J. Cappuccio, C. Blanchette, T. Sulchek, E. Arroyo, J. Kralj, A. Hinz, E. Kuhn, B. Chromy, B. Segelke, K. Rothschild, J. Fletcher, F. Katzen, T. Peterson, W. Kudlicki, G. Bench, P. Hoeprich and M. Coleman, “Cell-free co-expression of functional membrane proteins and apolipoprotein forming soluble nanolipoprotein particles,” Mol. Cell. Proteomics, 7, 2246 (2008).
- F. Katzen, J. Fletcher, J.P. Yang, D. Kang, T. Peterson, J. Cappuccio, C. Blanchette, T. Sulchek, B, Chromy, P. Hoeprich, M. Coleman, and W. Kudlicki, “Insertion of membrane proteins into discoidal membranes using a cell-free protein expression approach,” J. Proteome Research, 7, 3535 (2008).
- C. Blanchette, R. Law, W. Benner, J.B. Pesavento, J. Cappuccio, V. Walsworth, E. Kuhn, M. Corzett, B. Chromy, B. Segelke M. Coleman, G. Bench, P. Hoeprich, and T. Sulchek, “Quantifying size distributions of nanolipoprotein particles (NLPs) with single particle analysis and molecular dynamic (MD) simulations,” J. Lipid Research, 49, 1420 (2008).
- B. Chromy, E. Arroyo, C. Blanchette, G. Bench, H. Benner, J. Cappuccio, M. Coleman, P. Henderson, A. Hinz, E. Kuhn, J. Pesavento, B. Segelke, T. Sulchek, T. Tarasow, V. Walsworth, and P. Hoeprich Jr., “Different apolipoproteins impact nanolipoprotein particle formation,” J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 129, 14348 (2007).
- T. Nguyen, P. Weers, V. Raussens, Z. Wang, G. Ren, T. Sulchek, P. Hoeprich Jr. and R. Ryan, “Amphotericin B induces interdigitation of apolipoprotein stabilized nanodisk bilayers”Biochim. et Biophys. Acta – Biomembranes, 1778, 303 (2007).
- R. Friddle, T. Sulchek, H. Albrecht, S. De Nardo, and A. Noy, “Counting and breaking individual biological bonds: force spectroscopy of tethered ligand-receptor pairs.” Current Nanoscience, 3, 41 (2007).
- T. Sulchek, R. Friddle, and A. Noy, “Strength of multiple parallel biological bonds.” Biophys. J., 90, 4686 (2006).
- T. Sulchek, R. Friddle, K. Langry, E. Lau, H. Albrecht, T.V. Ratto, S.J. DeNardo, M. Colvin, and A. Noy, “Dynamic force spectroscopy of parallel individual Mucin1-antibody bonds.” Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci., 102, 16638 (2005).
- B. Rogers, L. Manning, T. Sulchek, J.D. Adams, “Improving tapping mode atomic force microscopy with piezoelectric cantilevers,” Ultramicroscopy, 100, 267 (2004).
- L. A. Pinnaduwage, A. Gehl, D. L. Hedden, G. Muralidharan, T. Thundat, R. T. Lareau, T. Sulchek, L. Manning, B. Rogers, M. Jones, and J. D. Adams, “A microsensor for trinitrotoluene vapour,”Nature, 425, 474 (2003).
- B. Rogers, L. Manning, M. Jones, T. Sulchek, K. Murray, B. Beneschott, J. D. Adams, Z. Hu, T. Thundat, H. Cavazos, and S. C. Minne , “Mercury vapor detection with a self-sensing, resonating piezoelectric cantilever,” Rev. Sci. Instrum., 74, 4899 (2003).
- B. Rogers, T. Sulchek, K. Murray, D. York, M. Jones, L. Manning, S. Malekos, B. Beneschott, J. D. Adams, H. Cavazos, and S. C. Minne, “High speed tapping mode atomic force microscopy in liquid using an insulated piezoelectric cantilever,” Rev. Sci. Instrum., 74, 4483 (2003).
- B. Rogers, D. York, N. Whisman, M. Jones, K. Murray, J. D. Adams, T. Sulchek, and S. C. Minne, “Tapping mode atomic force microscopy in liquid with an insulated piezoelectric microactuator,” Rev. Sci. Instrum., 73, 3242 (2002).
- T. Sulchek, G. G. Yaralioglu, S. C. Minne, and C. F. Quate, “Characterization and optimization of scan speed for tapping mode atomic force microscopy,” Rev. Sci. Instrum., 73, 2928 (2002).
- T. Sulchek, R. J. Grow, G. G. Yaralioglu, S. C. Minne, C. F. Quate, S. R. Manalis, A. Kiraz, A. Aydine, and A. Atalar, “Parallel atomic force microscopy with optical interferometric detection,”Appl. Phys. Lett., 78, 1787 (2001).
- F. L. Degertekin, B. Hadimioglu, T. Sulchek, C. F. Quate, “Actuation and characterization of atomic force microscope cantilevers in fluids by acoustic radiation pressure,” Appl. Phys. Lett., 78, 1628 (2001).
- T. Sulchek, R. Hsieh, J. D. Adams, G. G. Yaralioglu, S. C. Minne, C. F. Quate, J. P. Cleveland, A. Atalar, and D. M. Adderton, “High-speed tapping mode imaging with active Q control for atomic force microscopy,” Appl. Phys. Lett., 76, 1473 (2000).
- T. Sulchek, R. Hsieh, J. D. Adams, S. C. Minne, C. F. Quate, and D. M. Adderton, “High-speed atomic force microscopy in liquid,” Rev. Sci. Instrum., 71, 2097 (2000).
- T. Sulchek, S. C. Minne, J. D. Adams, D. A. Fletcher, A. Atalar, C. F. Quate, and D. M. Adderton, “Dual integrated actuators for extended range high speed atomic force microscopy,” Appl. Phys. Lett., 75, 1637 (1999).
- K. Liu, X. W. Wu, K. H. Ahn, T. Sulchek, C. L. Chien, and J. Q. Xiao, “Charge ordering and magnetoresistance in Nd1-xCaxMnO3 due to reduced double exchange,” Phys. Rev. B, 54, 3007 (1996).
- Sulchek, R. Friddle, and A. Noy, “Counting and Breaking Single Bonds: Dynamic Force Spectroscopy in Tethered Single Molecule Systems,” in Handbook of Molecular Force Spectroscopy, Ed. A. Noy, (Springer, 2008), ISBN: 978-0-387-49987-1.
- Cappuccio, A. Hinz, Kuhn, J. Fletcher, E. Arroyo, P. Henderson, C. Blanchette, V. Walsowrth, M. Corzett, R. Law, J. Pesavento, B. Segelke, T. Sulchek, B.Chromy, F. Katzen, T. Peterson, G. Bench, W. Kudlicki, P.. Hoeprich Jr. and M. Coleman, “Cell-free Expression for Nanolipoprotein Particles (NLPs): Building a High-Throughput Membrane Protein Solubility Platform”, High Throughput Protein Expression and Purification, Methods and Protocols, Series: Methods in Molecular Biology, Vol. 498, E. Sharon A. Doyle, (Springer, 2009), ISBN: 978-1-58829-879-9.
- J. Adams, B. Rogers and T. Sulchek, “Liquid cell and passivated probe for atomic force microscopy and chemical sensing,” US Patent #7260980 (Issue date August 28, 2007).
- J. D. Adams, T. A. Sulchek, and S.C. Feigin, “Cantilevered Probe Detector With Piezoelectric Element,” US Patent #US7694346 (Issue date Apr 6, 2010).
- J. D. Adams, T. A. Sulchek, and S.C. Feigin, “Cantilevered Probe Detector With Piezoelectric Element,” US Patent #US10473636 (Issue date Mar 10, 2015).
- J. D. Adams, R. Rogers, and T. Sulchek, Cantilevered probes having piezoelectric layer, treated section, and resistive heater, and method of use for chemical detection,” US Patent #8,136,385 (Issue date March 30, 2012).
- T. A. Sulchek and A. L. Hiddessen, “Probe based molecular signal delivery and precise control and measurement of single cell responses,” US Patent #US20090053755 (Issue date Feb 26, 2009).
- T. Sulchek, K. Schoenwald, D. Noga, S.P. Qiu, “Molded microfluidic fluid cell for atomic force microscopy,” US Patent #US8214917 (Issue date July 3, 2012).
- T. Sulchek, G. Wang, and A. Alexeev, “Microfluidic device for separation of particles,” US Patent #US61183297 (Issue date January 22, 2013).
- J. D. Adams, B. S. Rogers, and T. Sulchek, “Chemical sensor system used in atomic force microscopy (AFM) imaging of sample in liquid has first cantilevered probe actuated when drive voltage is applied to piezoelectric layer connected in parallel” US Patent #US2014287958-A1 (Issue date June 9, 2014).
- T. Sulchek, A. Alexeev, and Bushra Tasadduq, “Methods for continuous sorting of cells based on molecular adhesion”, Patent Application No 62/419,534 (filed November 9, 2016).
- T. Sulchek, A. Alexeev, and G. Wang, “Microfluidic device for cell sorting,” Patent application
- T. Sulchek, A. Alexeev, and Anna Liu, “Ridged microchannels for compressing and opening pores into cells for molecular and particle deliver,” Patent application 62/419,041 (filed November 8, 2016).